Stillness and Zen-sation, the feeling of total harmony between you and everything around you, allowing and flowing,
gentle and soft, yet very present and passionately alive.

May 18, 2010

Life attitude of the new energy : Never to worry

Living a life of here/now, I discover every day that being present is a bliss state to be in. In the here/now, tuned into yourself in every moment, you are warned from the inside about anything that you need to know.

Let’s say I decide to make a certain food during the day, in the morning I just take that decision, and after that I let the inner talk to me. It will provide me with images or senses about the right food to eat, the food that is good in today’s situation, something that the brain alone cannot inform me about, as the brain does not take into account the multiple layers of my totality, what I need on the levels I am not aware of.

This wisdom and attitude reveals itself to be highly practical, it outgrows largely any single-minded spiritual insight, or reduced pragmatic approach of life. One can live a life of total ease and comfort, knowing always at exactly the right moment what is needed, for the benefit of every harmony in your life : your physical health, your emotional wellbeing, your interactions with the outside world and the deeper desires and wishes from your inner self.
At all ‘present moments’ you can sense if you need to work with a certain person, you can sense what is the best activity to undertake, you can sense what type of food you need to eat, you can sense if it is good to read a certain book, etc...

If you listen to what you feel, you never have to worry about anything at all. As you act upon the inner feelings at all times, it will bring about much more than just that one wish, but many layers of different aspects and events in support of your own well-being, which results in more of that bliss state, and allows expansion of yourself to occur.
May 2010
aka Komaya

No comments:

Post a Comment