Stillness and Zen-sation, the feeling of total harmony between you and everything around you, allowing and flowing,
gentle and soft, yet very present and passionately alive.

August 20, 2010

Full circle

When there is nothing anymore to find or to embrace, or to release or to need, a full circle draws itself. I am stillness.
There is new life, something is beyond words, and I listen. I listen so silently to the stillness that I start to 'hear' something from another world. Another world ? Not really, it is a world that I forgot, however is very alive 'somewhere'.
I start to feel its call, it draws me to paint a circle. The circle is naturally flowing into itself again. I listen to the movement, because a completion is about to happen. I remember with every breath.
What is happening ? I fulfilled my promise to end the cycle of repetition. Another dynamic is calling, from beyond the guarded portals of the 5 elements. It's all there, alive and vibrant. The promise of totality, and expansion.
But first, now, I listen and breathe. It is nice to be still and silent, because it opens my gateway to something very deep.
Komaya
Aug 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment